Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sometimes we make mistakes and learn from them. Sometimes we don't. Sometimes we hurt others, or have our own hearts broken. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes we fail. But it is these experiences and those people we meet that make us who we are. I know that without my family and friends, I would not be half the person I am today. I would not have learned from SOME of my mistakes, I would not have fallen in and out of love. I would not have succeed, I would not have failed. Throughout life, we make our friends and our enemies. It is up to you though, deciding who will be what.

"No body said it was easy, no one ever said it'd be so hard." - Coldplay

People also come in and out of your life, on a daily basis. Do YOU want to keep them in your life, or will you just allow them to sift through your hands like grains of sand? And that deciding factor can turn your hold world upside down, so I'm going to preach it...BE CAREFUL with your life and with others. Don't be selfish (all the time), but don't over-do it. Do what you wish to do in life and be yourself. Do not EVER fear being yourself. Because then you can't live your life how you wish, your dreams will not come true, and you will fail yourself, which I don't know if that is worse than failing others or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home